I just want to start this post off by thanking anyone who reads my posts. I don’t need to reach a million people but it makes me happy if even one person likes a post of mine. 2023 will be my 6th year of this blog, which is shocking and exciting.
This year I decided to get input from friends on what I was going to read. I chose some tropes and genres of books and had them vote! It was very fun to do and I am grateful for friends who will help nurture my creative side.
For 2022 I finished 11 out of the 12 books I wanted to read and write about. In total I read more than 100. Not going to recap them this year because I wrote about 10 of them and I tagged them under Project 2022 so they are easy to find.
Without further ado, here are my choices for 2023.
- Paranormal romance with witches
- Enemies to lovers romance
- Book by an Asian author
- (Another) book about birds
- New release of 2023
- Short story
- Cozy Mystery
- Author whose last name starts with the same first letter of my last name. In this case that would be an L.
- A book by an author who has written more than 10 books
- Book about Rosalind Franklin
- Book about the female codebreakers of World War II
Happy reading everyone!